While WebGUI content management system (CMS) is very easy for end user, its initial installation is relativelly complex and requires linux admin skills to setup on a dedicated server. WebGUI will not work on a general "shared" hosting because it requires mod_perl and apache restart after configured.
WebGUI CMS version running on our server: 7.10.28 stable
|Disk Space (Mb)
|Addons available only for Plan Pro (USD/Month)
|Prepaid 1Gb of disk space with 20Gb bandwidth
|1Gb of disk space
|1Gb of bandwidth
Light hosting plan includes 30 days of money back warranty without any questions. So you can use it for a trial.
All plans include:
- Virtual site for yourdomain.com and a guide how to configure your free DNS and e-mail redirection from email@example.com to your corresponding gmail or other mail accounts.
- Daily backups to a remote rsync storage which prevents any chance of data loss.
- WebGUI i18 localization (if available from PlainBlack)
- Reliable macroses like ^Flash from WebGUI.org community
- Professional automatic upgrades to the last stable WebGUI versions like 7.10.28
It is done with a help of special custom made management and provisioning scripts
- Strong firewall protection
- Daily differential backups of your databases and uploads to a remote storage which is also reduntant by itself, we keep about 2 months of backups and can revert your data to any past day of these 60 days, generally it may happen even in a case of your fault with doing something wrong to your site like deletion of sensitive data, rather than hardware failure.
Sure hardware faults in a datacenter will b e covered by this protection too.
- Hosting is under control of a person with 10 years experience of administration of Linux in a government instituion facility
- Soon a new fully automatic provisioning system similar to the one described in the portfolio will be integrated. It will be based on the Aulix Subscription Manager plugin for WebGUI.org
Provisioning is manual for security reasons, so please contact with required plan name and allow us to setup it using automatic script (it is instant for us). Please don't hesitate to contact via ICQ or MSN if you have any questions.
You are welcome to check the demo sites!
Aulix.com WebGUI Hosting serves you since 2006